Thursday, April 12, 2012

BULLETS!

Random.

  • A second female companion of Bobby Petrino has been revealed.  She's a 26-year-old "Republican bikini model" as described by the Arkansas Times.  Oh Bob, we should've never given you that $18 million buyout. 
  • I like how I said "we" like I had a part in that decision.
  • Republican bikini model just means that she's annoying.
  • I've been shadowed all week by a student in the HIM program all week.  It's been a pretty great experience.  I've discovered the things I'm good at and the things that I still need to work on. I've also discovered that I enjoy talking to students way more than I enjoy talking to doctors. 
  • Tom Petty, Mike Campbell, Benmont Tench III, Ron Blair, Scott Thurston, and Steve Ferrone will be in town next weekend.  Rejoice.
  • Today is my friend and former roomate Brad's birthday.  I will have a root beer and slice of pizza in your honor, sir.
  • My wife is awesome.
  • My band is awesome.
  • My life, for the most part, is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment