Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lights! Camera! Spinal Alignment!

Spraying bullets:


  • Leading today's post is a shout out to my chiropractor, Dr. Vincent of Chenal Chiropractic, and to the practice of chiropractic medicine.  I was a skeptic going in, but after a few months of visits I can tell you that it is AMAZINGLY awesome.  Seriously, do yourself a favor and get an adjustment.  I've even got a $50 coupon I can give you.  Go. Now.




  • I was supposed to have lunch with my incredibly talented and cool troubadour friend Robb today since he was going to be in town to perform on Good Morning Arkansas, but due to unforeseen circumstances he was unable to make it.  You can still see Robb tonight at The Afterthought at 8ish, or buy his records on Itunes or his website SomeGuyNamedRobb.com




Clever.




  • Speaking of musicians performing on television, my band 5 Point Cove will be performing an acoustic version of our song "Samuel Idol" on Today's THV This Morning Saturday at approximately 7:15 a.m.  We practiced like mad men last night and I only forgot the lyrics 68% of the time.  Thankfully we'll be on live television so if I forget the words it won't be horribly embarrassing or anything.  ahem. 





Are you scared?  You should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment